Monday, February 8, 2010

6 Months

Logan had his 6 month check today. He is staying consistent and growing like a weed :-) Here are his stats.

Weight 21 lbs 8oz - 96%
Height 30.25'' - Off the charts!
Head 46.5 cm - 97%

Logan has been really enjoying eating food. He has only had rice cereal and sweet potatoes, so hopefully he'll continue to eat up all his veggies! We will probably try out carrots next. He has also been sleeping like a champ. I think it definitely helps to stick to a routine. Logan eats, has some play time, we read books, he takes a bath, into PJ's, takes a bottle and then goes to his crib. He goes down awake and puts himself to sleep. No more tears....which I love! He just tosses and turns for awhile then falls asleep. I really hope by sharing this info things don't change :-) He also has some new tricks. Now he can roll from his tummy to his back and turns himself in circles....not quite crawling yet, but he really wants to be! He is always full of smiles and laughs. Ryan and I love watching him grow and change, we can't believe 6 months have already gone by!


Turning in circles...hard to tell by one picture :-)


Daddy and Logan before bath time

This suit was suppose to fit this summer....hmm.


Yummy sweet potatoes


Which one should I try next?

1 comment:

  1. Tell the big guy to slow down! We want to play with him before he starts walking. We are missing you guys terribly. Wish we could snap our fingers and be in MN. Give Logan (and Ryan) lots of hugs and kisses from us. He is so cute. I wish i could smooch his cheeks thru the screen!

    ReplyDelete